Welcome to Manhattan House Chiropractic, where we strive to provide you the best care possible.
What to expect during your first appointment
- Our chiropractor will do a thorough examination of your complaint and history that might be contributing to your condition.
- Based on your condition, X-rays may be performed in order to ensure that a chiropractic approach is right for you.
- Once the chiropractor has discovered the root cause behind your condition, the next discussion is centered around what we can do at MHC to help resolve your issue and how long it might take to successfully treat and resolve it.
- Referrals for co-management with outside providers, acupuncture and/or physical therapy may also be discussed, if your condition warrants more extensive care.
- Following the examination and discussion of your treatment plan, typically a session with a massage therapist or manual work will be performed and chiropractic services will be provided as well.
- Home exercises, as well as corrective exercises to be performed in the office, will very likely be introduced to you. MHC believes that addressing the musculature, together with structural changes from chiropractic manipulation, is key to improving your symptoms.
- If you are not comfortable with chiropractic manipulation, please know that there are other approaches that can be explored in order to improve your mobility and condition.
- Lastly, if you have any questions about your diagnosis, treatment, or any of the provided recommendations, feel free to ask. Here at MHC, we like to be fully transparent about our approach to treatment. It is your body, and it is important that you understand what is going on with it, what to avoid, and how this treatment is ideal for you and your condition.
Coming in for your first visit? Wish to expedite the initial process so that you’ll be able to spend more quality time with the doctor in the exam room?
New patients can save time during their first appointment by completing the Patient Intake form prior to their visit. Simply print out the Patient Intake Form below, fill in the information requested, and bring the completed form with you to your appointment.
Get Started Today
We're open - call us!
If this is an emergency, please contact our office at 212-785-9620 for immediate assistance. Thank you.
Please download and complete the forms below prior to arrival. Thank you!
We gladly accept most health insurance PPO plans. For those without insurance, we offer highly affordable and flexible cash plans allowing access to high-quality care for you and your family.