Our patients’ wellbeing is our #1 priority.
- Individual entering the office are screened in the following manner:
- Temperature checks for each patient and staff entering the office are taken and logged
- Anyone with a temperature over 100.4F will be asked to leave the premises and will require 72 hours of no cold/flu symptoms and a negative COVID test before returning to the office
- Verbal confirmation as to whether the individual has been exposed to anyone with COVID or if they have experienced any COVID symptoms in the past 5 days
- A notification system is in place for notifying patients about any potential exposure to COVID while on the premises based on daily logs
- Masks must be worn while indoors at all times
- All used surfaces are sanitized between uses
- Door handles & other commonly touched items are sanitized multiple times throughout the daily
- Hand sanitizer is provided and readily available throughout the office
- Patients are scheduled in a manner to minimize waiting room clustering so that 6 feet distances can be maintained while in the office
- Windows remain open to ensure proper air-flow
- Employees must stay home if feeling sick and require a negative COVID test before they return to the office
- If an employee is positive for COVID and symptomatic, an automatic 2 week period of leave is required with a negative COVID test obtained before returning to work
- All staff washes hands between every patient interaction
- Staff will wipe down pens after each individual use
Get Started Today
We're open - call us!
If this is an emergency, please contact our office at 212-785-9620 for immediate assistance. Thank you.